Nourishing Face Cream
Product is available
A combination of natural cosmetic ingredients, including ginseng extract, enriched with natural anti-stress substance Goldella in this innovated thicker cream. Goldella supports regeneration of collagen and other skin tissues and protects against urban air pollution, inflammatory processes and premature aging.
- Skin nutrition
- Mature skin
- Dry skin
- Wrinkle prevention
- Existing wrinkles
- Allergy-prone skin
- Inflammatory skin
- Daily care
Volume 50 ml
Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbitan, Linum Usitatissimum Oil, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ectoin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, CI 77891, CI 77491, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum
- Goldella – contains an active ingredient obtained from Chlorella vulgaris, an extremely resistant unicellular algae which appeared 2.5 billion years ago in the freshwater reservoirs of the Earth. Rich in lutein (an essential natural antioxidant), Goldella nourishes and protects tissues from the harmful action of free radicals and their aging effects. Goldella was tested on volunteers and has been shown to improve the texture homogeneity of the skin and its structure. In addition to its anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects, it also reduces the surface area and number of wrinkles. Goldella supports the regeneration of skin tissues and protects the skin from inflammation.
- Ectoin® – a natural, multifunctional and very safe active cosmetic ingredient. It is a pure single molecule substance with global and excellent cell protection properties. Ectoine is anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and helps achieve healthy skin.
- Ginseng – also known as “Panax ginseng” or “the root of life” – is considered the healthiest plant on the planet. In traditional Chinese medicine, the extract from its root, which is shaped like the human body, is one of the oldest natural medicines. In cosmetics, it is used for its unique components, including precious vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It promotes blood circulation, hydrates and tones the skin, resulting in its overall regeneration.
- Panthenol – is derived from pantothenic acid. This ingredient is naturally found in plants and is a form of vitamin B5. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and calming effects. It improves skin hydration (softens the skin, leaves it smooth and restores its natural balance), reduces skin itching and accelerates healing of epidermal wounds (burns, insect bites). It is also used in medicines designed to treat acne and skin blemishes.
Apply every morning and evening. To intensify the effect, apply Nourishing or Moisturising Skin Serum àla Palla beneath the cream.
After regular application, the skin looks healthier and younger. Goldella – after application, the skin is visibly nourished, more supple and hydrated. With long-term use, the area and depth of wrinkles are reduced. The skin becomes homogeneous, with no redness. Ectoin® – the results of a clinical study show that wrinkles were reduced by 23% after 28 days of use (morning and evening). Deep wrinkle structures were smoothed. After regular use for seven days twice a day, a 38% reduction in skin redness (anti-inflammatory effects) was visible.
Airless system and àla Palla cream dosing:
Our cream comes packed in airless non-pressurised vacuum containers. The product is dispensed by pressing a mechanical pump which lets you comfortably squeeze out an optimal amount of cream to apply on your skin. The product is not exposed to air in order to preserve its stability and hygienic handling without contamination.
Press about 20 times before first use.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain quality.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs!
Shelf-life: Two years from the production date indicated on the packaging. Best used within six months of opening.
- Improved skin health and wrinkles