Nourishing Body Balm
Product is available
A combination of vegetable oils, vitamins and ginseng and rosemary extracts enriched with Goldella. Isolated from the extremely resistant algae Chlorella vulgarism Goldella supports regeneration of skin structures and protects them against urban air pollution, inflammatory processes and premature aging. The nourishing balm provides the skin with the necessary protection.
- Dry body skin prone to redness
- Daily care
- All skin types
Volume 200 ml
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Silica, CI 77891, CI 77941, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum
- Goldella – supports the regeneration of skin tissues, protecting the skin from inflammation. Goldella is obtained from Chlorella vulgaris, an extremely resistant unicellular algae which appeared 2.5 billion years ago in the freshwater reservoirs of the Earth. Rich in lutein (an essential natural antioxidant), Goldella nourishes and protects tissues from the harmful action of free radicals and their aging effects. Goldella was tested on volunteers and has been shown to improve the texture homogeneity of the skin.
- Vitamin E – the most important antioxidant in the human body. It prevents the formation of oxidising toxic substances and free radicals. Vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage from UV radiation, improving skin structure and moisture.
- Ginseng – also known as “Panax ginseng” or “the root of life” – is considered the healthiest plant on the planet. In traditional Chinese medicine, the extract from its root, which is shaped like the human body, is one of the oldest natural medicines. In cosmetics, it is used for its unique components, including precious vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It promotes blood circulation, hydrates and tones the skin resulting in its overall regeneration.
- Panthenol – is derived from pantothenic acid. This ingredient is naturally found in plants and is a form of vitamin B5. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and calming effects. It improves skin hydration (softens the skin, leaves it smooth and restores its natural balance), reduces skin itching and accelerates healing of epidermal wounds (burns, insect bites). It is also used in medicines designed to treat acne and skin blemishes.
Apply daily in the morning and evening. It is especially suitable in winter and for dry skin.
After daily application, your body’s skin feels nourished, soft and supple to the touch. Regenerated and soft skin with no roughness.
Hygienic packaging and application of àla Palla products:
We hygienically fill the products into inert containers and immediately install applicators to minimize the access of additional air. Press about 20 times before first use.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain quality. If necessary, clean and dry the applicator.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs!
Shelf-life: Two years from the production date indicated on the packaging. Best used within six months of opening.