Moisturizing Face Mask
Product is available
The mixture of effective oils, extracts from herbs and other ingredients is enriched with two new natural patented ingredients in this innovated mask formula. Vitamin A in the form Phytosolve® (a registered trademark of Lipoid company) has regenerative and anti-aging effects. Ectoin® prevents skin dehydration, supports its immunity and protects against stress from blue light and urban air pollution.
- All skin types
- Wrinkle prevention
- Damaged, dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
Volume 50 ml
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Perfluorodecalin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycosphingolipids, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 77288, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Citric Acid
- Phytosolve® 8034 (a registered trademark of the Lipoid company) – this form of vitamin A used in our formula penetrates deeply to act on the deeper layers of skin. Vitamin A improves the look of dry and damaged skin, restores elasticity and firmness and reduces peeling. It has regenerative and anti-aging effects and helps prevent formation of wrinkles. It regenerates elastin and collagen and accelerates their production. The substance prevents the appearance of aging skin and formation of fine wrinkles. It acts at a cellular level and helps create new healthy skin cells.
- Ectoin® – a natural active ingredient produced by extremophile microorganisms from the Dead Sea. It protects the skin from various types of radiation, including sunlight. It can eliminate the effects of UV radiation on the skin and protect the skin from external factors such as pollution. Ectoine is the only molecule which can protect the skin from particles of any size. Several studies have shown that ectoine can prevent oxidative stress on the skin induced by blue light. Its composition creates a protective film on the skin’s surface, protecting it from the adverse effects of blue light, external pollution and the effects of free radicals and toxins in the environment. It repairs the skin barrier, thus providing long-term hydration of the skin. It also has an anti-aging effect and is highly effective in reducing fine wrinkles around the eyes. It regenerates the damaged skin barrier and supports the repair of stressed and damaged skin.
- Oxyforce® – a skin revitalising solution that provides additional protection against the signs of aging. It enhances the supply of molecular oxygen to skin cells and increases cellular energy levels. Molecular oxygen can only reach the upper layers of the skin, but active ingredient Oxyforce® penetrates deeply into the skin. Molecular oxygen plays a key role in collagen production, therefore, the enhanced oxygen supply boosts natural collagen production. Oxyforce® also reduces the depth of wrinkles and skin roughness.
- Rovisome® with hyaluronic acid – contains an effective form of rare hyaluronic acid (HA) which is naturally found in almost every cell of the human body, where it retains moisture. Maintaining an optimal level of hyaluronic acid is important for a healthy, fresh and youthful appearance. Its ability to bind water is especially valuable as it supports skin hydration. Rovisome® HA penetrates easily into the deep layers of the skin. It is gradually released from microcapsules and hydrates the skin from the inside. It improves skin hydration, firmness and elasticity. The effect of Rovisome® HA is comparable to that of an hyaluronic acid injection. Approximately an hour after application, fine wrinkles become apparently smoother, giving the skin a fresher look.
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum) – one of the most popular and recognized tonic herbs in Asia. He Shou Wu is the tuberous root of Polygonum multiflorum, a plant which grows in the mountains of central and southern China. For its anti-aging effects, it is used to preserve a youthful appearance and longevity. It has cleansing and antioxidant effects and eliminates dangerous free radicals.
Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face, neck and décolleté once a week. For very dehydrated skin, we recommend applying the product every evening for one week. To intensify the effect, apply Moisturising Skin Serum àla Palla beneath the mask.
With regular use, the skin is hydrated and supple, and wrinkles around the eyes are visibly smoothed. Skin becomes tighter, supple and intensively hydrated, without roughness or peeling. Thanks to intensive anti-aging effects, the skin restores its youthful and natural look. The skin is oxygenated and fresh in appearance.
Application and dosage:
Our products come in glass containers covered by a plastic lid to prevent oxidation. The plastic lid with a seal prevents the air from entering before first opening. After opening, we recommend using a clean cosmetic applicator, or you may apply the mask directly with your fingers, but this poses the greatest risk of contamination.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain quality.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs!
Shelf-life: Two years from the production date indicated on the packaging. Best used within six months of opening.
- Long-term hydration and skin barrier repair