Stem Cell Eye Cream
Product is available
Our innovated gentle gel cream is a concentrate of active ingredients, including stem cell extracts PhytoCellTecTM Symphytum and PhytoCellTecTM Goji for stimulating and anti-swelling effects on critical areas of the skin. Natural MossCellTecTM No.1 is a unique moss extract that protects the health of cell nucleus against external pollutants, thus preventing the premature formation of wrinkles in the eye area.
- Mature skin
- Skin deserving exclusive care
- Skin stressed by climatic changes
Volume 30 ml
Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isomalt, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Seed Extract, Mentha Piperita Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phytol, Lycium Barbarum Callus Culture Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Cell Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Lecithin, Perfluorodecalin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycosphingolipids, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Etylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Parfum, Citric Acid
- PhytoCellTecTM Goji – new cultivation technology produces Goji plant stem cells which revitalise mesenchymal stem cells to enhance and strengthen facial contours and produce a significant anti-aging effect (V-shaped face). This technology is based on the plant’s wound healing mechanism. A part of the plant is intentionally damaged to promote the formation of callus cells (healing tissue). With PhytoCellTecTM technology, Goji stem cells can be produced for use in cosmetic products to improve the function of skin stem cells. These are essential for regenerative processes, including skin regeneration, and also improve collagen production. Goji stem cells reduce wrinkles, minimize weak skin and strengthen facial contours.
- MossCellTecTM No. 1 – the active ingredient from moss improves the skin’s resistance to environmental changes. Moss is one of the first plants to grow on dry soil 470 million years ago. It is extremely resistant to external factors and environmental stress. Mosses filter important nutrients in the air and rain but also remove air pollutants, such as heavy metals. This is why they produce a large quantity of antioxidants which mitigate the adverse effects of these pollutants. Their high resistance to climatic changes explains why mosses have survived since prehistoric times to the present day and helped transform the primitive earth into a green planet long before any other plants existed. The substance used in àla Palla products won the Gold Award at In Cosmetic 2018 for innovation and many other prominent awards. It acts at the cellular level and protects cell nucleus health directly, resulting in youthful skin. It allows the skin to more easily adapt to environmental changes, improves skin hydration even in stressful conditions, and strengthens the skin’s resistance to urban irritants. It has a significant anti-aging effect, regenerates and hydrates the skin, and improves the quality of the skin barrier.
- Oxyforce® – a skin revitalising solution that provides additional protection against the signs of aging. It enhances the supply of molecular oxygen to skin cells and increases cellular energy levels. Molecular oxygen can only reach the upper layers of the skin, but active ingredient Oxyforce® penetrates deeply into the skin. Molecular oxygen plays a key role in collagen production, therefore, the enhanced oxygen supply boosts natural collagen production. Oxyforce® also reduces the depth of wrinkles and skin roughness
- PhytoCellTecTM Symphytum – recharges the youth of skin stem cells and maintains their regenerative capacity, creating a fresher and smoother skin. This active ingredient accelerates skin repair and slows down aging. It is a precious powder produced from comfrey cell extracts, which is considered one of the oldest known medicinal plants. The special technology in PhytoCellTecTM protects the skin with stem cells, which is important for protective barrier quality. As a result, the skin remains smooth and even. This technology and exceptional comfrey stem cells increase and improve skin repair and regeneration in the deepest layers, even during the aging process.
- Rovisome® HA – a patented active ingredient containing an effective form of rare hyaluronic acid (HA) which is naturally found in almost every cell of the human body, where it retains moisture. Maintaining an optimal level of hyaluronic acid is important for a healthy, fresh and youthful appearance. Its ability to bind water is especially valuable as it supports skin hydration. Rovisome® HA penetrates easily into the deep layers of the skin. It is gradually released from microcapsules and hydrates the skin from the inside. It improves skin hydration, firmness and elasticity. The effect of Rovisome® HA is comparable to that of an hyaluronic acid injection. Approximately an hour after application, fine wrinkles become apparently smoother, giving the skin a fresher look.
Apply in the morning and evening to a cleansed skin around the eyes. We recommend combining with the àla Palla Stem Cell Face Elixir which should be applied afterwards.
With regular application, fine wrinkles around the eyes are visibly reduced. PhytoCellTecTM Goji – 23 women aged 41 to 69 with signs of photoaging applied the product containing 0.4% of PhytoCellTecTM Goji twice a day over 56 days, resulting in an 11% reduction of wrinkles. MossCellTecTM No. 1 – after 28 days of regular application (morning and evening), the depth of wrinkles was reduced by 15%, and the skin barrier’s quality improved by 8%. Hydration increased by 6% and skin homogeneity also increased (no reddish spots on the skin and improved reaction to external environmental factors – warm, cold).
Airless system and àla Palla cream dosing:
Our cream comes packed in airless non-pressurised vacuum containers. The product is dispensed by pressing a mechanical pump which lets you comfortably squeeze out an optimal amount of cream to apply on your skin. The product is not exposed to air in order to preserve its stability and hygienic handling without contamination.
Press about 20 times before first use.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain quality.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs!
Shelf-life: Two years from the production date indicated on the packaging. Best used within six months of opening.
- Skin defence
- Protects cell nucleus health
- Adaptation to climatic stress
- Strengthens the skin’s resilience to urban irritants
- Smoothing effect
- Youthful skin