Cleansing Skin Toner
Product is available
Skin cleansing tonic containing moisturising substances, including hyaluronic acid in the form of patented HyaCare® 50 active ingredient. Enriched with Niacinamide, aloe vera and cucumber extract. Niacinamide reduces sebum formation, contracts enlarged pores and eliminates skin redness. Aloe vera and cucumber extract supply vitamins, regenerate the skin and add freshness. Tonic helps remove residual impurities from the skin that may have been left after using micellar water or make-up remover milk. Do not rinse off, you may apply a skin serum, drops or cream right after use.
Volume 100 ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum
- Niacinamide – also known as vitamin B3, is essential in metabolism of proteins, sugars and fats in living cells. Naturally occurring in our body, it plays a central role in energy metabolism. The cosmetics industry uses niacinamide for a whole range of its properties. It reduces sebum formation, contracts enlarged pores and prevents the skin from drying. It promotes collagen and ceramides formation in the skin and protects against free radicals. It prevents the formation of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. It unifies skin tone, helps protect the skin against harmful impacts (external pollutants, UV light, blue light), reduces redness and spots on the skin and improves its elasticity. Its efficacy has been proved by numerous clinical studies.
- HyaCare® 50 – hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan that is natural present in a human body. It is a polysaccharide molecule that absorbs water well, significantly improving skin elasticity. This makes it an unbeatable anti-aging agent. Working like a water reservoir, hyaluronic acid maintains skin’s elasticity. HyaCare® 50 rejuvenises the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties. It reduces deep lines and wrinkles and, at the same time, increases the content of hyaluronic acid in the skin and fills the wrinkles from the inside. The older the skin is, the less hyaluronic acid it produces, therefore, it is necessary to supply it in the form of drops, serums, creams, etc. In vivo tests have confirmed HyaCare® 50’s high anti-aging efficacy. It is produced by fermentation of Bacillus subtilis, a process friendly to the environment. It notably softens deep wrinkles. An in vivo clinical study on HyaCare® 50 have demonstrated a visible improvement in skin elasticity by 14% after four to eight weeks of use of a preparation containing this active ingredient twice a day. A sensory skin analysis has demonstrated a visible softening of wrinkles by as much as 10%.
- Aloe vera – 100% natural, obtained from the native aloe juice exclusively from the fresh pulp of leaves to preserve all active ingredients of the plant. Originally from Mexico, aloe is rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E) and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, chlorine, manganese, magnesium, copper, chromium, zinc). Aloe contains sugars that can retain large amounts of water (hydrating effect), make the skin smooth and elastic and reduce wrinkles. It also has regenerating effects (triggers regeneration of cells) and can penetrate even into the deepest layers of the skin. It protects the skin against harmful effects and normalises the cell production cycle. Aloe protects, rejuvenates, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Cucumber extract – contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements. Cucumber extract components help the skin to soothe and keep it hydrated. Vitamin B contained in the extract stimulates collagen production, keeping the skin smoother and more elastic. The cucumber extract has moisturising, refreshing, cleansing, contracting, hydrating and toning effects. It improves skin appearance and health. The cucumber extract contracts open pores, protecting the skin from the penetration of harmful substances from the environment. It protects the skin from drying.
Apply daily in the morning and evening: in the morning to remove impurities (sebum, sweat, …), in the evening to cleanse the skin even after using a make-up remover (make-up remover milk, micellar water, etc.). Do not rinse off. You may apply a skin serum/drops and cream of your choice after use.
The skin feels fresh, hydrated and without redness after application.
Hygienic packaging and application of àla Palla products:
We hygienically fill the products into inert containers and immediately install applicators to minimize the access of additional air. Press about 20 times before first use. Store in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain quality. If necessary, clean and dry the applicator.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep away from children. Discontinue use if irritation oc-curs!
Shelf-life: Two years from the production date indicated on the packaging. Best used within six months of opening.
- Rebalances uneven skin tone
- Prevents future problems
- Refreshes the skin